How to Make CINNAMON CUPCAKES
- 1Heat oven to 350°F and line your muffin pan with papers.
- 2Mix flour, baking powder and salt in large bowl and set aside.
- 3Beat sugar and 1/2 cup Cinnamon Sugar Butter Spread in large bowl at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until well mixed.
- 4Add 1 egg at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 5On low; add flour mixture, alternately with 1/2 cup milk and 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla. Mixing well after each addition until mixed well.
- 6Bake for 23 to 27 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes in pan; remove to wire cooling rack. Cool completely before frosting.