★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 can(s)(8 oz.) refrigerated crescent seamless dough sheet
2 box(8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
1 1/2 csugar, divided (1 cup and 1/2 cup)
1/4 cbutter, melted
·cinnamon to taste
How to Make Cinnamon Cream Cheese Squares
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease 13x9-inch pan, unroll 1 tube of crescent rolls and put into bottom of pan.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, butter, 1 cup of sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
- Spread over dough.
- Unroll the other tube of crescent rolls and place over the top of the cream cheese mixture in pan, stretching to fit.
- Sprinkle top with remaining 1/2 cup sugar mixed with a lot of cinnamon.
- Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes, until dough is browned.
- Cool and cut into squares. Good warm or chilled.