★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 can(s)
- (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent seamless dough sheet
- 2 box
- (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 c
- sugar, divided (1 cup and 1/2 cup)
- 1 tsp
- 1/4 c
- butter, melted
- cinnamon to taste
How to Make Cinnamon Cream Cheese Squares
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Grease 13x9-inch pan, unroll 1 tube of crescent rolls and put into bottom of pan.
- 3In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, butter, 1 cup of sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
- 4Spread over dough.
- 5Unroll the other tube of crescent rolls and place over the top of the cream cheese mixture in pan, stretching to fit.
- 6Sprinkle top with remaining 1/2 cup sugar mixed with a lot of cinnamon.
- 7Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes, until dough is browned.
- 8Cool and cut into squares. Good warm or chilled.