Incredible Fruit Coffee Cake
1 boxwhite cake mix
3/4 cfinely chopped dried apricots or dried cherries
1/2 cminiature chocolate chips
1 pkg(3 oz.) instant vanilla pudding mix
1 csour cream
2 tspconfectioner's sugar
How to Make Incredible Fruit Coffee Cake
- Streusel Filling:
Place 2 tbsps. cake mix, apricots or cherries, chocolate chips, and cinnamon in a small bowl and stir well. Set the bowl aside.
- Place the remaining cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, oil, sugar and eggs in a large bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer on low speed for 1 minute. Increase the mixer speed to medium and beat 2 minutes more.
- Pour 2/3rds of the batter into a greased and floured Bundt pan and smooth the top with a rubber spatula.
- Spoon the filling over the batter in the pan. Pour the remaining third of the batter over the filling and smooth again.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes. Cool.
- Sift the confectioner's sugar over the top.