How to Make Cinder Cake
- 1Melt margarine and crush Oreo cookies. Mix together. Set aside one cup of the mixture. Add rest of mixture into a 9x13 baking pan and press well to make crust.
- 2Next, spread the vanilla ice cream over the Oreo crust.
- 3Next, spread entire container of Cool Whip over the ice cream.
- 4Then, drizzle chocolate syrup over the top and sprinkle the one cup of crushed Oreos over it.
- 5Cover cake and freeze well for at least 24 hours. Remove from freezer, cut into squares and enjoy!