How to Make Cinder Cake
- Melt margarine and crush Oreo cookies. Mix together. Set aside one cup of the mixture. Add rest of mixture into a 9x13 baking pan and press well to make crust.
- Next, spread the vanilla ice cream over the Oreo crust.
- Next, spread entire container of Cool Whip over the ice cream.
- Then, drizzle chocolate syrup over the top and sprinkle the one cup of crushed Oreos over it.
- Cover cake and freeze well for at least 24 hours. Remove from freezer, cut into squares and enjoy!