Christy's Turtle Pudding Brownies
- 1 box
- fudge brownie mix (family size)
- 1 box
- chocolate pudding mix (3.9 oz)
- eggs (beaten well before adding)
- 1/4 c
- 2/3 c
- vegetable or canola oil
- 1/2 stick
- real butter
- 1/2 jar(s)
- marshmallow cream
- 1 c
- pecans (chopped and roasted)
How to Make Christy's Turtle Pudding Brownies
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2In small saucepan on low heat, melt butter, marshmallow cream and caramels.
- 3Mix brownie mix, chocolate pudding mix, eggs (well beaten), milk and oil.
- 4Fold in marshmallow/caramel mixture and nuts to brownie mixture.
- 5Pour into greased 13x9 pan and bake for 25 minutes. Cool completely on wire rack. I use a plastic knife dipped in butter to cut them - makes it alot easier.