Christmas Rum Cake
Heather Parrish Maliakal
How to Make Christmas Rum Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
- 2Grease and flour Bundt pan.
- 3Crumble nuts in bottom.
- 4Put cake mix and pudding mix in a large bowl.
- 5In a smaller bowl put all other ingredients and beat thoroughly.
- 6Add this mixture to dry mixture and beat 3 minutes.
- 7Bake for 45 - 50 minutes.
- 85 minutes before cake is ready to be removed from the oven, prepare glaze.
- 9Put all ingredients in small pan and boil 2-3 minutes.
- 10Pour hot over cake (freshly removed from the oven)
- 11Allow to cool for 30 minutes and turn over onto serving plate. Allowing cake to sit longer then 30 minutes will cause it to stick to the pan.