Christmas Rum Cake
Heather Parrish Maliakal
1/2 cpecans, in pieces
1 boxduncan hines yellow cake mix
3 3/4 ozvanilla instant pudding
1/4 cwhite rum
How to Make Christmas Rum Cake
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
- Grease and flour Bundt pan.
- Crumble nuts in bottom.
- Put cake mix and pudding mix in a large bowl.
- In a smaller bowl put all other ingredients and beat thoroughly.
- Add this mixture to dry mixture and beat 3 minutes.
- Bake for 45 - 50 minutes.
- 5 minutes before cake is ready to be removed from the oven, prepare glaze.
- Put all ingredients in small pan and boil 2-3 minutes.
- Pour hot over cake (freshly removed from the oven)
- Allow to cool for 30 minutes and turn over onto serving plate. Allowing cake to sit longer then 30 minutes will cause it to stick to the pan.