★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 box
- chocolate cake
- 1 can(s)
- eagle brand condensed milk - chocolate flavor
- 1 large
- tub of cool whip whipped topping
How to Make Christmas chocolate cake
- 1Make the cake according to the directions on the box. Use a 9 x 13 pan that is sprayed with Pam. When cake is done, cut into 12 pieces but do not remove from pan.
- 2Open stir and pour the can of chocolate condensed milk over the warm cake in the pan.
- 3Let cake set until cool and top with cool whip. Smooth out cream like icing (and you can add chopped pecans or tiny chocolate chips on top)
refrigerate if any is left