Christina's Birthday cake
When I have lots of guests I bake two of it, cut each sheet in two halves and finish with 4 different cakes ...one with peaches, one with cherries...one without fruit...and the fourth with any kind of berries I can get!
A simple recipe and it is done really fast!
6 pkgvanilla sugar
1/2 cvegetable oil
2/3 corange juice
8 ozall purpose flour
1 Tbspbaking powder
2 can(s)peaches or other fruits
16 ozsour cream
·cinnamon sugar mix
How to Make Christina's Birthday cake
- For the dough eggs, sugar and vanilla sugar beat with handheld electric mixer at the highest level until fluffy .
- Mix flour and baking powder and stir in portions at medium speed.
Spread out batter on a greased baking sheet.
- Heat oven to 350 ° F
Bake 20 to 25 minutes
- Allow the cake to cool on the baking sheet.
- For the topping put the peaches on a sieve to drain and cut into small pieces.
Cream with cream stabilizer and 3 P. vanilla sugar until stiff.
- Stir sour cream with the remaining vanilla sugar.
Stir peach pieces with the sour cream and fold in the cream.
Strike the mass evenly over the cake and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.