Christina's Birthday cake
When I have lots of guests I bake two of it, cut each sheet in two halves and finish with 4 different cakes ...one with peaches, one with cherries...one without fruit...and the fourth with any kind of berries I can get!
A simple recipe and it is done really fast!
- 8 oz
- 6 pkg
- vanilla sugar
- 1/2 c
- vegetable oil
- 2/3 c
- orange juice
- 8 oz
- all purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp
- baking powder
- 2 can(s)
- peaches or other fruits
- 2,5 c
- cream stabilizer
- 16 oz
- sour cream
- cinnamon sugar mix
How to Make Christina's Birthday cake
- 1For the dough eggs, sugar and vanilla sugar beat with handheld electric mixer at the highest level until fluffy .
- 2Mix flour and baking powder and stir in portions at medium speed.
Spread out batter on a greased baking sheet.
- 3Heat oven to 350 ° F
Bake 20 to 25 minutes
- 4Allow the cake to cool on the baking sheet.
- 5For the topping put the peaches on a sieve to drain and cut into small pieces.
Cream with cream stabilizer and 3 P. vanilla sugar until stiff.
- 6Stir sour cream with the remaining vanilla sugar.
Stir peach pieces with the sour cream and fold in the cream.
Strike the mass evenly over the cake and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.