CHOCOLATE ZUCCHINI CAKE
- 1 pkg
- duncan hines classic devil's food moist cake mix
- 1 tsp
- 3 large
- 1-1/4 c
- 1/2 c
- canola oil
- 1 c
- shredded unpeeled zucchini
- 1/4 c
- chopped nuts (pecans or walnuts)
How to Make CHOCOLATE ZUCCHINI CAKE
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 10-inch tube pan.
- 2Combine cake mix and cinnamon. Add eggs, water and oil; blend. Beat 2 minutes, fold in zucchini. Turn batter into pan, spread evenly.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for 50 to 60 minutes. Frost when cold with a can of Betty Crocker Rich & Creamy Cream Cheese or vanilla frosting. Sprinkle chopped nuts on top.