Chocolate Zucchini Bread
2 1/2 call purpose flour
2 1/2 tspbaking powder
1 1/2 tspbaking soda
1/4 ccocoa powder
1/4 cdark chocolate cocoa powder
1/3 cvegetable or canola oil
2 cgrated zucchini skin on
How to Make Chocolate Zucchini Bread
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Mix all wet ingredients including zucchini
- Mix wet into dry. You will either need a stand mixer or you can mix it by hand. The batter is too thick to use a hand mixer.
- Pour into a greased and floured loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 65 to 75 minutes.
- Just a note. You can make muffins out of this batter just reduce your temperature by 25 degrees and keep an eye on them. Insert a tooth pick to check to see if they are done.
- This bread and muffins freeze extremely well. Just wrap the bread in foil or put muffins in a zip top bag.