Chocolate Vegan Cupcakes
1 ccocout milk
1/3 ccanola oil
1 1/2 tspapple cider vinegar
1 tspvanila extract
1/3 ccocoa powder
3/4 tspbaking soda
1/2 tspbaking powder
How to Make Chocolate Vegan Cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
- In large mixing bowl, whisk together the sugar, coconut milk, canola oil, vanilla, and vinegar.
- Into another bowl, sift together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Whisk to combine well.
- Add the dry ingredients to tyhe wet ingredients and mix just until combined. Do not over-mix!
Fill the prepared muffin tin cups to about 2/3 full.
Bake for 17 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cupcake comes out clean.
- When cool, frost with Dairy-free frosting made by whipping together 2 Cups powdered sugar, 1/2 Cup Earth Balance, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, pinch of salt, and a Tablespoon or so of coconut milk for desired consistancy.