★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 7 oz package of caramels
- 1/4 c
- evaporated milk
- 3/4 c
- chopped pecans, divided
- 9 inch chocolate crumb piecrust
- 3 oz packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
- 1 1/4 c
- 3.9 oz package chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1/2 c
- fudge topping
How to Make Chocolate Turtle Cheesecake
- 1Place caramels and evaporated milk in a heavy saucepan. Heat over medium-low heat, stirring continually until smooth, about 5 minutes. Stir in 1/2 cup chopped pecans. Pour into pie crust.
- 2Combine cream cheese, sour cream and milk in a blender. Process until smooth. Add pudding mix; process for about 30 second longer.
- 3Pour pudding mixture over caramel layer, covering evenly. Chill, loosely covered; until set, about 15 minutes.
- 4Drizzle fudge topping over pudding layer in a decorative pattern. Sprinkle top of cake with remaining pecans. Chill, loosely covered, until serving time.