- 9 inch chocolate crumb piecrust *
- 7 oz
- 1/4 c
- evaporated milk
- 3/4 c
- chopped pecans, divided
- 3 oz. packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/8 c
- sour cream
- 1 1/4 c
- 3.9 oz. package chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1/2 c
- chocolate fudge topping
- 1 1/2 c
- chocolate sandwich cookies cumbs
- 3 Tbsp
- butter, melted
How to Make Chocolate Turtle Cheesecake
- 1Place caramels and evaporated milk in a saucepan. Heat over medium low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth, about 5 minutes. Pour into piecrust.
- 2Combine cream cheese, sour cream and milk in a blender. Process until smooth. Add pudding mix and process for about 30 seconds longer.
- 3Pour pudding mixture over caramel layer, smoothing with a rubber spatula. Chill, loosely covered, until set, about 15 minutes.
- 4Drizzle fudge topping over pudding layer in a decorative pattern. Sprinkle top of cake with remaining pecans. Chill, loosely covered, until serving time.
- 5*PIECRUST-Mix cookie crumbs with melted butter. Press into 9" pie plate. Bake at 350 for 6-8 minutes. Allow to cool before filling.