- 1- 19.8 oz pkg
- fudge brownie mix
- 1/2 c
- kahlua or other coffee-flavored liquer*
- 3-3.9 oz
- packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1- 12 oz
- container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 6-1.4 oz
- english toffee- flavored candy bars, crushed*
How to Make Chocolate Trifle
- 1Prepare brownie mix, and bake according to package directions in a 13x9x2 pan. Prick top of warm brownies at 1- inch intervals using a fork; drizzle with kahlua. Let cool.
- 2Prepare pudding mix according to package directions, omitting chilling.
- 3Repeat layers twice with remaining ingredients, ending with crushed candy bars. Chill 8 hours.
- 4* 4 tablespoons of strong brewed coffee and 1 teaspoon sugar may be substituted for kahlua. Also, I make it without kahlua and it's very good. I have also put orange flavoring in my brownie mix for something different. * I use Heath candy bars.
- 5"DON'T FORGET THAT SPECIAL INGREDIENT"