1- 19.8 oz pkgfudge brownie mix
1/2 ckahlua or other coffee-flavored liquer*
3-3.9 ozpackages instant chocolate pudding mix
1- 12 ozcontainer frozen whipped topping, thawed
6-1.4 ozenglish toffee- flavored candy bars, crushed*
How to Make Chocolate Trifle
- Prepare brownie mix, and bake according to package directions in a 13x9x2 pan. Prick top of warm brownies at 1- inch intervals using a fork; drizzle with kahlua. Let cool.
- Prepare pudding mix according to package directions, omitting chilling.
- Repeat layers twice with remaining ingredients, ending with crushed candy bars. Chill 8 hours.
- * 4 tablespoons of strong brewed coffee and 1 teaspoon sugar may be substituted for kahlua. Also, I make it without kahlua and it's very good. I have also put orange flavoring in my brownie mix for something different. * I use Heath candy bars.
- "DON'T FORGET THAT SPECIAL INGREDIENT"