- 1 pkg
- chocolate cake mix
- 14 oz
- sweetened condensed milk
- 6 oz
- toffee bits 'o brickle
- toffee candy bars (freeze)
- 8 oz
- whipped topping
How to Make Chocolate Toffee Cake
- 1Bake cake as directed on box.
- 2As soon as cake comes out of the oven, punch holes in the top of the cake with a straw.
- 3Spread condensed milk on top.
- 4Sprinkle package of brickle chips on top of cake.
- 5Cool cake.
- 6Spread cool whip on top.
- 7Mash frozen toffee bars (use a hammer) and spread on top of cake.
- 8Keep refrigerated.