★★★★★ 2 votes5
1 pkgchocolate cake mix
14 ozsweetened condensed milk
6 oztoffee bits 'o brickle
4toffee candy bars (freeze)
8 ozwhipped topping
How to Make Chocolate Toffee Cake
- Bake cake as directed on box.
- As soon as cake comes out of the oven, punch holes in the top of the cake with a straw.
- Spread condensed milk on top.
- Sprinkle package of brickle chips on top of cake.
- Cool cake.
- Spread cool whip on top.
- Mash frozen toffee bars (use a hammer) and spread on top of cake.
- Keep refrigerated.