Chocolate Toffee Cake
How to Make Chocolate Toffee Cake
- Mix pudding and milk together, stir until it starts to thicken
- Slowly add the cake mix. Batter will be very thick
- Stir in 1-1 1/2 cups of toffee pieces. The more toffee you put in the more gooey it will be.
- Pour batter into a greased 9x13 cake pan or divide evenly into muffin pans.
- Sprinkle toffee pieces onto before baking
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Time may vary depending on pan and oven so be sure to check for done-ness.