Its 4 layers but comes together quickly, for best results make the night before so that everything sets up :)
- 1 stick
- 1 1/4 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 1/4 c
- finely chopped nuts, i use walnuts (divided)
- 1 pkg
- soft or softened cream cheese (8oz)
- 1 c
- powdered sugar
- 16 oz
- cool whip divided
- 2 pkg
- instant chocolate pudding (sm size)
- colored sprinkles (optional)
How to Make Chocolate Sundae
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 2Mix butter, flour and 1 cup of nutmeats together and press into a 13x9 baking pan. Bake until set for 7-10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- 3Beat together cream cheese and powdered sugar til thoroughly mixed and then fold in 8oz cool whip. Carefully spread on baked crust in pan.
- 4Prepare the chocolate pudding directions according to box and pour over cheese layer.
- 5Spread the other 8oz cool whip over the pudding layer, sprinkle with the remaining nuts and colored sprinkles if using.
- 6Refrigerate overnight and enjoy :)