Chocolate Spice Cake
I know some the recipes are really lacking in some or all areas, but I am posting them as they are in the cookbook
How to Make Chocolate Spice Cake
- 1Cream sugar, butter and eggs together.
- 2Sift next 6 ingredients together.
- 3Dissolve baking soda in buttermilk and add alternately with dry ingredients to creamed mixture.
- 4Add vanilla.
- 5Pour into greased and floured large loaf pan or three 8 x 8-inch layer pans.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes.
- 7Frost as desired
Mrs. Beatrice Perkins, VP
Campus Church of God LWWB
Davin, West Virginia