★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1/3 c
- graham crackers, crushed
- 2-15 oz
- containers lowfat part skim ricotta cheese,drained
- egg whites
- 3/4 c
- 1/3 c
- hersheys cocoa
- 2 Tbsp
- all purpose flour
- 2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- sliced fresh strawberries,&kiwi fruit
- 16 oz
- vanilla lowfat yogurt to make yogurt cheese-
How to Make Chocolate Ricotta Cheesecake
- 1Yogurt Cheese:Line a non-rusting colander or sieve with large piece of double thick cheesecloth;place colander over deep bowl.Spoon yogurt into prepared colander;cover refrigerate until liquid no longer drains from yogurt,about 24hours. Remove yogurt from cheesecloth,discard liquid.
- 2Heat oven to 325*.Line 9in springform pan with crushed graham crackers.
- 3In food processor bowl blend ricotta cheese till smooth.add yogurt cheese,egg whites,sugar,cocoa, flour and vanilla.Beat just until blended.Pour over crumbs.
- 4Bake 50minutes or until edges are set.Turn off oven;open door slightly,leave cheesecake in oven 1hour.Remove from oven.
- 5With knife,loosencake from sides of pan..Cool completely,remove sides of pan.Refrigerate before serving.Garnish with sliced fruit.