Chocolate Raspberry Ecstacy Bites
- 2- 11 oz
- boxes of prebaked miniature brownies (like entenmanns little bites)
- 1/2 c
- seedless raspberry jam
- 1-15 oz
- can of pourable milk chocolate frosting (like betty crocker) (we used dark ch
- white chocolate, sprinkles, candy pearls and any other decorations you choose to decorate with
- 1 Tbsp
- raspberry liquor (optional)
How to Make Chocolate Raspberry Ecstacy Bites
- 1Put brownies on a wire rack placed over a baking sheet.
- 2Microwave jam in a glass measuring cup on HIGH 10 to 15 seconds or just until slightly melted; stir until smooth. Stir in liqueur, if desired. Pour a small amount of jam into a flavor injector; inject each brownie through the side with a small amount of jam. Refill injector as needed until all brownies are filled.
- 3Microwave pourable frosting in original container on HIGH 20 seconds. Pour or spoon frosting over brownies.
- 4Decorate with assorted sprinkles and melted chocolates