Chocolate Raspberry Crumb Cake
★★★★★ 2 votes5
2 stickunsalted butter, softened
2 call purpose flour
1/2 clight brown sugar, packed
2 cchocolate chips, semi sweet
1 can(s)sweetened condensed milk, 14 oz.
1/2 cnuts, chopped (optional)
1/3 craspberry preserves, seedless
How to Make Chocolate Raspberry Crumb Cake
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a 13 X 9 inch baking pan.
- Beat butter in large mixer until creamy. Beat in flour,sugar & salt until crumbly.
- With floured fingers, press 3/4 cups crumb mixture into bottom of prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 10 - 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Combine 1 cup morsels & sweetened condensed milk in small, heavy-duty saucepan.Warm over low heat.(You can melt in microwave for 2 minutes at 50% power.) Stir until smooth. Spread over hot crust.
- Stir in nuts into reserved crumb mixture. Sprinkle over chocolate filling.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of raspberry preserves over crumb mixture. Sprinkle with remaining morsels.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until center is set. Cool in pan on wire rack.