★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 boxchocolate cake mix with pudding (and ingredients to make it as directed on box)
1 pkgsemi-sweet chocolate chips (12 oz.)
8 ozsour cream
1 can(s)red raspberry pie filling (21 oz.)
How to Make Chocolate Raspberry Cake
- Prepare cake mix as directed on box, adding 1 cup of chocolate chips to batter.
- Spoon into two prepared 9" round cake pans and bake at 325 degrees 25-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pans for 10 minutes, remove from pans and cool completely.
- Meanwhile, melt remaining chocolate chips; gradually stir in sour cream.
- Spread 2/3 c of pie filling on one cake layer.
- Top with second layer and frost cake with sour mixture and garnish with remaining pie filling.
- Chill 2 hours and serve.