Chocolate Pudding Cake, Sinfully Delicious
Ginger K. Overstreet
- 1 box
- chocolate fudge or devil's food cake mix
- 5 large
- 1 stick
- softened butter
- 4 c
- chocolate fudge pudding snack packs
- 1 c
- milk, 2%
- 8 oz
- semi-sweet mini chocloate chips
- 1 can(s)
- chocolate fudge frosting
How to Make Chocolate Pudding Cake, Sinfully Delicious
- 1Combine all ingredients EXCEPT chocolate chips & frosting in large mixing bowl & mix on low until all are incorporated, then mix on high for about 3 minutes. When done mixing, fold in chocolate chips.
- 2Preheat oven to 350 (depending on your oven) & lightly grease a bundt pan, or 8x12 glass or metal pan.
- 3When oven is ready, place cake on middle rack. Let bake for 40 - 45 minutes, watching it the last 15 minutes since it depends on your oven.
- 4When cake is done (check to see if cake has pulled away from sides of pan & use toothpick which will have some chocolate on it, but a small amount) Allow to cool for 30 mins to 1 hour.
- 5Melt tub of frosting in microwave for 30-45 seconds. Stir then pour frosting drizzling it all over cake.
- 6This cake is awesome by itself, but you may want to try it with your favorite brand of vanilla bean ice cream & enjoy!