Chocolate Pudding Cake, Sinfully Delicious
Ginger K. Overstreet
1 boxchocolate fudge or devil's food cake mix
1 sticksoftened butter
4 cchocolate fudge pudding snack packs
1 cmilk, 2%
8 ozsemi-sweet mini chocloate chips
1 can(s)chocolate fudge frosting
How to Make Chocolate Pudding Cake, Sinfully Delicious
- Combine all ingredients EXCEPT chocolate chips & frosting in large mixing bowl & mix on low until all are incorporated, then mix on high for about 3 minutes. When done mixing, fold in chocolate chips.
- Preheat oven to 350 (depending on your oven) & lightly grease a bundt pan, or 8x12 glass or metal pan.
- When oven is ready, place cake on middle rack. Let bake for 40 - 45 minutes, watching it the last 15 minutes since it depends on your oven.
- When cake is done (check to see if cake has pulled away from sides of pan & use toothpick which will have some chocolate on it, but a small amount) Allow to cool for 30 mins to 1 hour.
- Melt tub of frosting in microwave for 30-45 seconds. Stir then pour frosting drizzling it all over cake.
- This cake is awesome by itself, but you may want to try it with your favorite brand of vanilla bean ice cream & enjoy!