☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 pkg
- chocolate cake mix or sugar-free
- 1 2/3 c
- large eggs
- 1/3 c
- canola oil or vegetable oil
- 2 c
- cold milk
- 1 pkg
- chocolate fudge instant pudding mix or sugar-free or 12 oz. bag dark chocolate chips
- non-stick cooking spray
How to Make Chocolate Pudding Cake
- 1Spray the inside of the slow cooker liberally with non-stick cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, water, eggs and oil. Using the electric mixer, beat on low speed for 30 seconds, then increase the speed to medium and beat for another 2 minutes. transfer this to the slow cooker.
- 2In another bowl, use a whisk to combine milk and pudding mix, whisking for 2 minutes. Let stand until just set, about 2 minutes. Spoon the pudding mixture over the cake batter then sprinkle with the chocolate chips
- 3Cover and cook on Low for 4 to 5 hours or on High for about 3 hours.
Test for doneness by inserting a toothpick in the center. It should come out with moist crumbs. Don't over cook. Serve warm out of the slow cooker