How to Make Chocolate Pound Cake
- Have all ingredients at room temperature. Cream sugar and butter until fluffy. Add eggs one at a time beating well after each addition.
- Add vanilla and melted chocolate.
- Sift dry ingredients together and add alternately to butter mixture with the buttermilk.
- Pour into a lightly greased tube pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours. Let stand 10 minutes befire removing from pan.
- My mom also baked this in 2 loaf pans sometimes. All her recipe says is to reduce baking time but she did not say by how much.