Chocolate Pound Cake (#13)
I know some the recipes are really lacking in some or all areas, but I am posting them as they are in the cookbook
How to Make Chocolate Pound Cake (#13)
- 1Cream butter, shortening and sugar together;
- 2Beat eggs in 1 at a time.
- 3Sift flour, cocoa, salt and baking powder together.
- 4Add to creamed mixture alternately with milk.
- 5Stir in vanilla; blend well.
- 6Pour batter into greased tube pan.
- 7Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour and 45 minutes.
Mrs. Faye Thompson
Clyde Church of God LWWB
Clyde, North Carolina
Mary S. Mathis, Sec.-Treas.
Dentsville Church of God LWWB
Columbia, South Carolina