Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
How to Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- 1Grease and flour a 9" x 13" baking pan.
- 2In a large mixing bowl,sift together cake mix and pudding mix.
- 3Add 1/2 cup vegetable oil,eggs,and milk.
Beat for 3 minutes.
- 4Pour batter into prep
- 5Bake 30-35 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- 6In a small bowl,stir together peanut butter and remaining tablespoon of oil until smooth. Spread over warm cake. Cool completely.
- 7Microwave frosting until runny and carefully pour over cake. Spread evenly.
- 8Let frosting set.
- 9Serve with ice cream if desired.