Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies
How to Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies
- 1Make and cook the brownie mix according to directions.
- 2When the brownies are done and still warm spread a layer of peanut butter on top.
- 3Chill in the refrigerator for 45 minutes
- 4While this is chilling, make the icing by melting butter with the marshmallows on low heat.
- 5Add the cocoa and milk and mix until smooth.
- 6Add 2 cups powdered sugar and beat until smooth. Add more powdered sugar to get the thickness you desire.
- 7Spread the icing over brownies.
- 8Cut and Enjoy!