Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies
How to Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies
- Make and cook the brownie mix according to directions.
- When the brownies are done and still warm spread a layer of peanut butter on top.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 45 minutes
- While this is chilling, make the icing by melting butter with the marshmallows on low heat.
- Add the cocoa and milk and mix until smooth.
- Add 2 cups powdered sugar and beat until smooth. Add more powdered sugar to get the thickness you desire.
- Spread the icing over brownies.
- Cut and Enjoy!