Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Gooey Bars
Blue Ribbon Recipe
These are fantastic! The bananas with the chocolate and peanut butter is a great flavor combination. And the banana flavored crust is a great idea. I loved the different textures in the bars and can't wait to make these again. The Test Kitchen
1 boxwhite or yellow cake mix
1 stickbutter, melted
1 boxsmall box instant banana cream pudding mix
1 bag(s)Nestle delightfuls chocolate with peanut butter
1 8oz pkgcream cheese softened
1 can(s)sweetened condensed milk
1 tsppure vanilla extract
1 cchocolate chips melted
How to Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Gooey Bars
- Mix all the crust ingredients together to form dough and press into the bottom of a 9x13 baking pan bringing it up the sides slightly. Set aside.
- Pour the bag of chocolate with peanut butter chips over the crust. Then cut the banana in slices and lay on top of the chips.
- Mix cream cheese with mixer for one minute, add condensed milk and mix another minute, add eggs one at a time then add vanilla extract.
- Pour over the banana and chips covering them.
Place in a preheated oven of 325 degrees for about 40 minutes or until slightly browned on top and not too giggly in the middle.
- When done remove from oven and let cool.
Melt chocolate chips and spread on top. Let chill before serving.