Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Gooey Bars
Blue Ribbon Recipe
These are fantastic! The bananas with the chocolate and peanut butter is a great flavor combination. And the banana flavored crust is a great idea. I loved the different textures in the bars and can't wait to make these again. The Test Kitchen
- 1 box
- white or yellow cake mix
- 1 stick
- butter, melted
- 1 box
- small box instant banana cream pudding mix
- 1 bag(s)
- Nestle delightfuls chocolate with peanut butter
- banana sliced
- 1 8oz pkg
- cream cheese softened
- 1 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 1 c
- chocolate chips melted
How to Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Gooey Bars
- 1Mix all the crust ingredients together to form dough and press into the bottom of a 9x13 baking pan bringing it up the sides slightly. Set aside.
- 2Pour the bag of chocolate with peanut butter chips over the crust. Then cut the banana in slices and lay on top of the chips.
- 3Mix cream cheese with mixer for one minute, add condensed milk and mix another minute, add eggs one at a time then add vanilla extract.
- 4Pour over the banana and chips covering them.
Place in a preheated oven of 325 degrees for about 40 minutes or until slightly browned on top and not too giggly in the middle.
- 5When done remove from oven and let cool.
Melt chocolate chips and spread on top. Let chill before serving.