- 1-1/2 oz
- philadelphia cream cheese softened
- 6 Tbsp
- butter, softened
- 6 c
- powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp
- orange zest
- drops orange food coloring
- baked chocolate cake layers (8inch) cooled
- squares baker's semi-sweet chocolate
- of 8oz tub cool whip (do not thaw)
How to Make Chocolate-Orange Layer Cake
- 1Beat the first 5 ingredients with the mixer until well blended.
- 2Cut each cake horizonatlly into 2 layers. Stack on plate, spreading 3/4 cup frosting between each layer.
Frost top and with remaining frosting.
- 3Microwave chocolate and cool whip in microwaveable bowl
on High 2min or until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended , stirring after each minute. Cool 15 min spread over top of cake allowing excess to drizzle down side.