- 1 1/2 pkg
- philadelphia cream cheese (i used any brand)
- 6 Tbsp
- butter softened
- 6 c
- powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp
- orange zest
- drops orange food coloring
- baked chocolate cakes
- squares bakers semi-sweet chocolate
- of 8oz tub cool whip topping(do not thaw)
How to Make Chocolate-Orange Layer Cake
- 1Beat the first five ingredients with mixer until well blended.
- 2Cut each cake horizontally into 2 layers. Stack on plate, spreading 3/4 cup frosting between each layer. Frost top and side with remaining frosting.
- 3Microwave chocolate and cool whip in microwaveable bowl on High 2min or until chocolate is melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after each minute. Cool 15min; spread over top of cake allowing
excess to drizzle down side. Keep refrigerated.