★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 ozchocolate wafer cookies
4 Tbspbutter, melted
3 pkgcream cheese, softened
1 Tbspvanilla extract
2 cheavy cream
1/2 lbchocolate nougat candy bar, snack size
How to Make Chocolate Nougat Bar Cheesecake
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a food processor, grind cookies into fine crumbs.
- Add butter and process until well blended.
- Press into bottom and about 1 inch up sides of a 9-1/2-or 10-inch springform pan.
- In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Beat in vanilla and 1 cup cream; beat 3 to 4 minutes.
- Fold in 1-1/2 cups cut-up chocolate nougat pieces.
- Turn into a crumb-lined pan.
- Bake 1 hour and 15 to 25 minutes, or until cheesecake is almost set but center still jiggles slightly.
- Let cool to room temperature.
- Sprinkle remaining candy pieces over top of cheesecake.
- Refrigerate at least 4 to 5 hours before serving.
- Run a knife around edge of pan to loosen cake and remove springform side of pan.
- Just before serving, drizzle fudge topping over cake.
- Whip remaining 1 cup of cream until stiff and spoon a dollop over each slice.