Chocolate Mug Cake
4 Tbspall purpose flour
2 Tbspcocoa powder
2 Tbspchocolate chips (optional)
2 Tbsppecan or walnut pieces (optional)
How to Make Chocolate Mug Cake
- Use one large coffee mug (Microwave Safe) to make your cake.
- Add dry ingredients to the mug and stir well.
- Add the egg and stir thoroughly.
- Pour in the milk and oil and stir well.
- Add the chocolate chips and/or nuts (if using) and vanilla extract, and stir well again.
- Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes on high setting. The cake will rise over the top of the mug but no worries. Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate.
- This serves one or can serve two. To two servings, cut cake in half and put a scoop of ice cream beside it, if desired.