Chocolate Mug Cake
How to Make Chocolate Mug Cake
- 1Use one large coffee mug (Microwave Safe) to make your cake.
- 2Add dry ingredients to the mug and stir well.
- 3Add the egg and stir thoroughly.
- 4Pour in the milk and oil and stir well.
- 5Add the chocolate chips and/or nuts (if using) and vanilla extract, and stir well again.
- 6Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes on high setting. The cake will rise over the top of the mug but no worries. Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate.
- 7This serves one or can serve two. To two servings, cut cake in half and put a scoop of ice cream beside it, if desired.