Chocolate Mousse Cake1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
16 ozbittersweet chocolate
How to Make Chocolate Mousse Cake
- Melt the chocolate together with the butter in a saucepan over the stove in a place not too hot.
- Beat the 10 egg yolks with 5 ounces of sugar and then add them to half of the melted chocolate.
- Beat 6 egg whites very firmly and fold the chocolate mixture into them, adding at the end the 8 ounces of flour.
- Put into a butter and floured cake pan and bake for 45 minutes at low (250).
- Let cool.
- Beat the remaining 6 egg whites until very stiff, adding 5 ounces of sugar while beating.
- Fold into them the rest of the chocolate which must be hardly warm.
- Cover the cake with the chocolate mousse.
- Then sprinkle over the top and the side grated chocolate.
- Leave the cake in the refrigerator 2 hours before serving.