CHOCOLATE MOCHI CAKE
Jo Anne Sugimoto
How to Make CHOCOLATE MOCHI CAKE
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Prep 2 - 4 x 6 loaf pans by using non-stick spray.
- 2Combine mochiko, sugar, cocoa powder and baking soda.
- 3In a separate bowl, combine coconut milk, evaporated milk, eggs, vanilla extract and butter. Add to dry mixture, stir, till smooth.
- 4Pour evenly into loaf pans. Bake 75 to 90 minutes, until the center does not jiggle at all.
- 5Remove from oven onto a wire rack to cool.
- 6When you are ready to serve, cut the mochi cake by using a plastic knife.