Chocolate Mint Cake Pops
How to Make Chocolate Mint Cake Pops
- 1Bake you cake as directed on the box.
Once it's completely cooled down. crumble it in a large bowel.
- 2Next get your can of frosting. I only use about half or a little more but never a full can . (some people like to use it all) Put half of it in a bowel and use a fork to mix it.
- 3Next add your mint flavor just a couple drops at a time till you like the taste. Take the mixed frosting and mix it in well with the crumbled up cake you just made.
- 4Once everything is really mixed well cover it and I usually place mine in the freezer for about 15 minutes. While your cake it "setting" start melting down your chocolate melts. You can either use a chocolate warmer or use your microwave. if you use the microwave start with 15 seconds then stir. do this again until all the chocolate is melted.
- 5Once all the chocolate is melted and your cake mix is now "firm" take some out of the bowel and make little balls with your hands. set these balls on a plate. keep doing this till all the cake is gone.
- 6Now take your sticks and dip one end into the melted chocolate quickly place the dipped part of the stick into one of the balls and then place ball side down on plate,once these are done I usually place in the freezer for about 5 mins to make sure the sticks are in place. take them out and dip into the chocolate melts. the chocolate will freeze on quickly because the balls are already cold. tap the stick on the side of your warmer to get any excess chocolate off. then place in a pop holder. I made mine myself out of stuff you put fake flowers in. works great! Once these are all set and dried you can wrap them in your baggies and tie them off and there you have an amazing tasting cake pop! Yummmy! You can add sprinkles or whichever you'd like to make them look pretty too!