★★★★★ 1 vote5
3 cflour unsifted
1 1/2 csugar
1/3 ccocoa powder
2 1/4 tspb. powder
1 1/2 tspb soda
1 1/2 cmayonnaise
1 1/2 cwater tap
1 1/2 tspvanilla
How to Make Chocolate Mayo Cake
- I like to use a 9x13 pan. grease bottom and sides with spray or oil. You can use wax paper if you prefer to remove from pan.
- if you want you can sift dry ingrediants, but you dont have to.
- stir in mayo gradually add waterand vanilla until smooth
- pour into pan or pans bake 350 about 30 minutes
- after it cools use your favorite frosting to decorate.