Chocolate Matza Squares
1/2 ccocoa powder
1 Tbspgranulated instant coffee
2 Tbspbrandy or liqueur
7 ozmargarine or butter
5 1/2 ozbitter sweet chocolate
1/2 cpeanut butter
How to Make Chocolate Matza Squares
- Break matzahs into small pieces and put in a large bowl.
- In a small pot put cocoa powder, coffee, sugar, water and liqueur and bring to a boil. add butter and stir untill dissolved.
- Pour cocoa mixure over matzahs pieces and mix well to cover all pieces.
- Pour mixture into 8x13 inches pan.
Refrigerate while making the top cover.
- Melt chocolate in microwave, add peanut butter and mix into a smooth mixture. Pour over matzah mixture and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or for 1/2 hour in the freezer.
- cut into squares with a sharp knife.