Chocolate Lover's Raspberry Filled Dream Cake
- 2 box
- dark chocolate cake mix (duncan hines)
- 1 c
- chocolate milk
- 2/3 c
- butter, melted
- 16 oz
- container of sour cream
- 2 pkg
- instant chocolate pudding
- 12 oz
- pkg chocolate chips
- 18 oz
- raspberry preserves
- 2 can(s)
- fudge frosting
- 10ct bag of gharadili's raspberry filled chocolates
How to Make Chocolate Lover's Raspberry Filled Dream Cake
- 1Heat oven to 350F. Generously grease 4-9" greased cake pans.
- 2Mix cake mix, chocolate milk, butter, eggs, sour cream and pudding mix (dry) in large bowl with electric mixer until well blended (batter will be very thick). Stir in chocolate chips. Pour into prepared pans.
- 3Bake 35 minutes or until top springs back when touched lightly in center. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Turn pans upside down onto wire rack or heatproof serving plate; remove pan. cool completely.
- 4Place raspberry preserves between each layer. Frost cake on sides and top. Garnish with chocolates.