Chocolate Layer Cake...
Vanessa "Nikita" Milare
How to Make Chocolate Layer Cake...
- Heat oven to 350F. Lightly grease & flour 2 round 8 inch cake pans.
- Beat egg whites till frothy, gradually add 1/2 cup sugar till sift & glossy.
- In medium bowl sift remaining ingredients together. Add oil with 1/2 of the milk, beat 1 min scrape bowl constantly & then add remaining wet ingredients to mixture.
- Beat for 1 min more, fold in the egg white meringue, pour into pans & bake for 30 to 35 mins.
- Cool fully on wire rack & frost with quick fudge frosting.