Chocolate Kahlua Cake
- 1 box
- plain devils food cake mix
- 1 pkg
- instant chocolate pudding mix (5.9 oz)
- 3/4 c
- 1/2 c
- 1/2 c
- vegetable oil
- 4 large
- 1 c
- confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 1/4 c
How to Make Chocolate Kahlua Cake
- 1Place rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 350. Lightly mist a 12 cup Bundt pan with Pam, then dust with flour. Shake out the excess flour.
- 2Place the cake mix, pudding mix, Kahlua, Water, oil, and eggs in a large mixing bowl. Blend on low speed for 1 minute. Scrape down sides of bowl with a rubber spatula. Increase speed to medium and beat for 2-3 minutes more, scraping down the sides as needed. The batter should look thick and smooth. Pour the batter into the prepared pan, smoothing the top with the rubber spatula.
- 3Bake until the cake springs back when lightly pressed with your finger and when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 45-47 minutes. Remove from oven and place on wire rack to cool for 20 minutes. Run a long, sharp knife around the edge and invert on cake plate.
- 4Place confectioners sugar and Kahlua in a small bowl and stir until well combined. Spoon glaze over warm cake, allowing it to drizzle down the sides and into the center. Allow to cool completely before slicing.