Chocolate Kahlua Cake
- 1 box
- chocolate cake (add box ingredients)
- 2 box
- jell-o chocolate flavor instant pudding
- 1 c
- 1 1/2 c
- 1 pkg
- 1 large
- cool whip ( make sure this is the largest size) i can't remember the size
How to Make Chocolate Kahlua Cake
- 1Make the Cake p/the box instructions in 2 round layers and add one of the chocolate pudding into the mix. Make sure that you add your eggs, oil and water p/the cake instructions. I did not include those in my list of ingredients
- 2Make the pudding w/a twist, use 1 1/2 cups milk and 1/2 cup of Kahlua and finish making p/the box instructions.
- 3I use a large bowl for transport purposes. Place one cake round in the bottom of the bowl bottom side up. Drizzle 1/4 cup of the kahlua on the cake slowly so that it is absorbed. Then pour half the chocolate pudding on top. Then sprinkle a portion on the heath toffee chips and cover w/half of the cool whip. Place the next cake layer on top of the cool whip down side up and repeat. When you have the cool whip part done, there should be a little toffee left for decoration.