Chocolate Ganache Cupcakes
1/4 lbunsalted butter, at room temp
4 largeeggs, at room temp
11fluid ounces hershey's chocolate syrup
1 Tbsppure vanilla extract
1 call-purpose flour
1 tspinstant coffee granules
FOR THE GANACHE:
1/2 cheavy cream
8 ozgood semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 tspinstant coffee granules
How to Make Chocolate Ganache Cupcakes
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Line a muffin pan with paper liners.
- Cream the butter and sugar in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, 1 at a time. Mix in the chocolate syrup and vanilla. Add the flour and coffee granules and mix until just combined. Don't over beat, or the cupcakes will be tough
- Scoop the batter into the muffin cups and bake for 30 minutes, or until just set in the middle. Don't over bake! Let cool thoroughly in the muffin pan.
- For the ganache, cook the heavy cream, chocolate chips, and instant coffee in the top of a double boiler over simmering water until smooth and warm, stirring occasionally.
- Dip the tops of the cupcakes into the ganache. Do not refrigerate.