Chocolate Eclair Dessert
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- jello instant vanilla pudding mix (small packages)
- 3 c
- 8 ounces non-dairy whipped topping
- (16 ounce) box graham crackers (you will have some leftovers)
- (15 ounce) container chocolate frosting
How to Make Chocolate Eclair Dessert
- 1Mix together vanilla pudding mix and milk.2
Fold in whipped topping.
Line 9 x 13 pan with one layer of graham crackers.
Put half of the pudding mixture over the graham crackers.
- 2Place a second layer of graham crackers over the pudding mixture.
Put the remaining pudding mixture over the graham crackers.
- 3Place a third layer of graham crackers over the pudding mixture.
Heat the tub of frosting in the microwave for 30 seconds to soften.
Spread frosting on the top of the last layer of graham crackers.
Cover with plastic wrap and let set a couple hours or overnight in the refrigerator.