Chocolate Eclair Cake
Blue Ribbon Recipe
This is sure to give you your chocolate fix! It is such an easy dessert to prepare, and yet you still get all the flavor of a hard-to-make eclair. Take it to your next potluck and you will be sure to come home with an empty dish! The Test Kitchen
How to Make Chocolate Eclair Cake
- Using electric blender or wire whisk, in a large bowl, blend pudding and milk until smooth. Stir in Cool Whip until well blended and creamy.
- Line the bottom of a 9x13 pan with graham crackers. Pour and spread ½ of pudding mixture on top of graham crackers. Add another layer of graham crackers on top of pudding mixture. Spread remaining pudding mixture onto graham crackers. Add another layer of graham crackers.
- Place hot fudge topping in a microwavable bowl and heat for 1 minute. Stir and heat for 1 minute more. Stir again and pour over top layer of graham crackers. Spread until smooth.
- Garnish top with maraschino cherries.
- Refrigerate for at least 6 hours, or overnight, for best results.