Chocolate Decadence Cake w/Berries
1 boxduncan hines chocolate fudge cake mix
1 boxinstant chocolate pudding
2 csour cream
1 cmelted butter, cooled
1 tspalmond extract
2 csemi-sweet mini chocloate chips, dusted w/flour
9 ozbittersweet chocolate, broken up
1 cheavy cream
·strawberries or raspberries
How to Make Chocolate Decadence Cake w/Berries
- Spray a 10-inch bundt pan with baker's secret.
- In large bowl, stir together cake mix and pudding mix.
- Make a well in the center an pour in sour cream, melted butter, eggs and almond extract.
- Beat on low speed until well blended.
- Fold in chocolate chip.
- Pour about 3/4 batter into bundt pan. Leave about 2 inches from the top. I put the extra in a 9 in cake pan. ( Don't use all the batter in the bundt pan, it will over flow)
- Bake in 350' oven for about 50 to 55 min. Let cool in pan for 15 min and than invert. Cool Completely.
- To Make Ganache- Place broken chocolate in glass bowl. Heat cream in pan over med. heat. Bring just to a boil.
- Pour hot cream over chocolate in bowl. Whisk until smooth and shiny. Let cool slightly.
- Pour over cake. Let ganache set for 15 minutes. Fill center with strawberries or rasberries