- 1 box
- duncan hines butter recipe fudge cake mix.
- hershey's hot fudge topping
- peanut butter frosting (recipe below)
- 1 c
- confectioners' sugar
- 1 c
- creamy peanut buttrer
- 5 Tbsp
- butter, unsalted at room temperature
- 3/4 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp
- kosher salt
- 1/4 c
- heavy cream
PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING
How to Make CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES WITH PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING
- 1Make and bake cupcakes according to package directions. Will make 48 mini cupcakes.
Baked in metal mini-cupcake pan - about 15 minutes
Baked in silicone mini-cupcake pan about 25 minutes
- 2When cooled - fill a pastry bag with the Hershey's Hot Fudge topping and pipe into center of cupcake- just until the top cracks a little.
- 3Peanut Butter Frosting: Put confectioners sugar, peanut butter, butter, vanilla and salt in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment. Mix on medium-low speed until creamy, scraping down the bowl with a rubber spatula as you work. Add cream and beat on high speed until mixture is light and smooth.
Ice tops of the mini-cupcakes with the peanut butter frosting. frosting.