Chocolate Crunch Brownies
1 cbutter or margarine softened
6 tspbaking cocoa
1 call purpose flour
17 oz. jar marshmallow cream
1 ccreamy peanut butter
2 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
3 ccrisp rice cereal
How to Make Chocolate Crunch Brownies
- Cream butter and sugar and add eggs.
- Stir in cocoa, flour salt and vanilla
- Bake at 350 for about 25 minutes or until tested done. Cool completely.
- Spread marshmallow cream over cooled brownies.
- In a small sauce pan, melt peanut butter and chocolate chips until smooth, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in cereal. Spread over marshmallow layer and chill before cutting.