CHOCOLATE CRUMB CAKE
I guarantee you will love it. It is easy to make as well.
How to Make CHOCOLATE CRUMB CAKE
- Preheat oven 350. Grease a 13X9 inch baking pan.
- Beat butter in a large mixing bowl until creamy. Beat in flour, sugar & salt until crumbly. With floured fingers press 2 cups of crumb mixture onto bottom of prepared baking pan, reserve remaining mixture.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until edges are golden brown.
- Combine 1 cup morsels & sweetened condensed milk, in a small saucepan. Warm over low heat. Stirring until smooth. Stir in vanilla extract. Spread over hot crust.
- Stir nuts and remaining morsels into reserved crumb mixture. Sprinkle over chocolate filling. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until center is set.
- Cool in pan on wire rack.