CHOCOLATE CRUMB CAKE
I guarantee you will love it. It is easy to make as well.
- 1 c
- butter, softened
- 1 3/4 c
- 1/2 c
- sugar, granulated
- 1/4 tsp
- 2 c
- semi sweet chocolate chips ( 12 oz.), divided
- 1 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 c
- walnuts, chopped (optional)
How to Make CHOCOLATE CRUMB CAKE
- 1Preheat oven 350. Grease a 13X9 inch baking pan.
- 2Beat butter in a large mixing bowl until creamy. Beat in flour, sugar & salt until crumbly. With floured fingers press 2 cups of crumb mixture onto bottom of prepared baking pan, reserve remaining mixture.
- 3Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until edges are golden brown.
- 4Combine 1 cup morsels & sweetened condensed milk, in a small saucepan. Warm over low heat. Stirring until smooth. Stir in vanilla extract. Spread over hot crust.
- 5Stir nuts and remaining morsels into reserved crumb mixture. Sprinkle over chocolate filling. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until center is set.
- 6Cool in pan on wire rack.