Chocolate Crumb Cake1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 call purpose flour
1.5 tspbaking soda
1/2 tspbaking powder
1/2 cchocolate syrup
How to Make Chocolate Crumb Cake
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 9" square baking pan.
- In large mixer bowl, stir flour and sugar together.
- Remove 1/2 cup of mixture.
- Set aside.
- Stir baking soda, baking powder and salt into remaining flour.
- Add butter, egg, milk and chocolate syrup.
- Beat until well blended.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle reserved flour mixture over top.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until done.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.